“Laughter is the greatest weapon we have and we, as humans, use it the least.” –Mark Twain
Okay. If you’ve found this page, you’ve probably already guessed it is a conservative website. No really, it’s true. We are card carrying members of the the VRWC (Vast Right Wing Conspiracy).
This web site is devoted to poking fun at, ridiculing, satirizing and making commentary on and about liberals and liberalism. We feature jokes, humorous stories, videos, links and podcasts that will, hopefully, make you laugh and make you think.
Our content is created by our staff and contributed by users who sign up. We also get tons of comments from liberals who visit this site and take exception with some of the things they find here. Those contributions by conservatives and liberals alike is what makes this web site work.
Please keep coming back. We’ve been around for several years and want to keep getting better and better.
Daniel “Buck” Evinger
If you’re a writer and would like to become a regular contributor or just have an article or picture that pokes fun at liberals,, sign up and you can post immediately. We give contributors full credit and will rarely edit or delete posts, if you follow a few basic rules.
To provide an outlet for political thought, commentary, humor and creativity that shines a beacon of light on the absurdity of liberals and liberalism.
BLOG RULES & INFO
1. Submissions must adhere to the mission statement and comply with BLOG rules.
2. The site editors reserve the right to remove or edit any material and deny access to any contributor.
3. All submissions, in every category, must be of a quality deemed worthy by the editors. A poor effort will not be tolerated.
4. Here are the current prohibitions on submissions. No nude or pornographic images. No excessive use of foul words or images. No third grade level content. If you quote facts or statistics, be prepared to back it up or we will make fun of you. No personal attacks against people who are not in the public arena. (Other items may be added at a later date).
5. All contributors must provide all information requested during registration. None of this information will be provided to any other entity for any reason.
6. All contributors must use their real name for registration. Stand up for what you believe in, Okay? DO NOT ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE TO USE YOUR IDENTITY TO SUBMIT MATERIAL!
7. The site editors reserve the right to prohibit any material from appearing on the site or to alter the material submitted for any reason.
8. Try to post in the appropriate category. This site is powered by WordPress so if you know how to use it, please do it correctly. The Articles category is for short or long form editorials, commentary and news articles. They can be humorous or serious in nature, that’s your call. Submission to this category will be automatically uploaded to the blog, so make them count.
9. The Jokes & Humor category is what it is. If you’ve got a joke or something short and funny (I know what you’re thinking) submit it here.
10. News Links. If you find an interesting news story or news web site posted elsewhere on the web, upload a link and brief description here. DO NOT UPLOAD LINKS IF THE LINKED SITE PROHIBITS IT OR IF THE LINKED SITE CONTAINS ANY MATERIAL PROHIBITED IN ITEM #4
11. Reviews. Read a book? Seen a movie? Tell us what you thought about it.
12. Videos & Pictures. If you receive or find funny pictures or videos, or have the capability to produce, audio, video or pictures that adhere to the mission statement, put them here. They can be funny or serious. Just include a brief description.
13. You will not receive compensation for submitting material–at least not monetarily. Payment is in the form of laughs and enjoyment.
14. LAL is not responsible for any consequences that may arise as a result of your submissions.
15. You must be at least 13 years of age to register for the LAL site.
16. By registering with LAL you are agreeing to all rules and regulations governing the site.
Unless agreed to by you, personal information you submit to LaughAtLiberals.com is not given, sold, rented or otherwise made available to any third parties. LaughAtLiberals.com uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the site. These companies may use information about your visits to LaughAtLiberals.com and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. At no time do we sell or otherwise give access to any party, your personal information.
The privacy of our visitors to LaughAtLiberals.com is important to us.
At LaughAtLiberals.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use visit LaughAtLiberals.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (Internet protocol) address, your ISP (Internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We also use third party advertisements on LaughAtLiberals.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Washington, DC Liberal T-Shirt ads to someone in Washington, DC, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Laugh at Liberals is not an open blog site. We only want people identified as having a brain and some talent. You get it…now here’s a place to let your voice be heard and your talent recognized.
Thanks and welcome aboard!
Daniel “Buck” Evinger
Card Carrying Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy